Monday, February 17, 2014

Great Deal on Sunday Paper going on NOW!!!

I enjoy couponing and clearance shopping!

It lets me buy more with less money.  This is important to me since I am a stay at home mom and we are a one income household.

******  Have the Sunday Paper delivered!  I get four copies of the Sunday Tribune Paper. (I have 2 accounts with them).  This is the cheapest way to get the Sunday coupon inserts.  You can ask family who get the paper to give you the inserts or dumpster-dive but for me its super easy to just have them delivered.

Chicago Tribune home delivery service is a convenient way to have newspaper inserts and coupons delivered right to your home. You can order up to two additional Sunday papers with specially-tiered pricing to maximize your couponing power, and it's even cheaper than buying your papers at the dollar store. (Plus, they're delivered to your door!)
Call 1-855-438-8742 to subscribe with any of the following codes:
Single Copy Offers Discount code Price
Sunday Edition, 1 copy JCSO .75/week
Wednesday and Sunday delivery, 1 copy JCWS $1.49/week
Multiple Copy Offers* Discount code Price
Add 1 Sunday Edition JCX1 .75/week
Add 2 Sunday Editions JCX2 $1.99/week
*Maximum 3 Sunday copies per address, within the Tribune's delivery area. Length of offer is 26 weeks of delivery.
Again, these are PHONE-ONLY offers. You cannot use these codes to sign up online, as the online system is only set up for one subscription. Call 1-855-438-8742 if you'd like to order. Do NOT try to use these codes at 1-800-TRIBUNE, as they will not work. You need to use this special phone number for this offer.
Now I know I do not have to explain what I great deal this is. The lowest you can purchase the paper for is $1 at Dollar Tree, Dollar General or Menard’s. The Chicago Tribune is the best paper around here for coupons.
Use just one or two coupon in each paper and you have already saved money!


No comments:

Post a Comment